Samsung smart switch broken screen locked and we will be discussing how to fix it. we all know, our phone inevitably be some problems. Some of them can’t be solved by ourselves, but some of them seem unable to be solved, in fact, we can also through some ways to deal with, such as unlocking a Samsung phone.
My Samsung Galaxy phone had become no response with a broken screen. What could I do to unlock it without changing a new screen? At that time, I was in trouble. Until I knew a software called Samsung Lock Screen Removal, which help me solve this problem.
In this article we will be discussing what to do in cases of Samsung smart switch broken screen locked – how to fix this problem using the outline below;
Steps to Unlock Samsung Galaxy Phone with Broken Screen
The first thing to do in times of Samsung smart switch broken screen locked to fix this problem should be to unlock the device. Samsung Lock Screen Removal is a multi-function yet professional data recovery software. It can root a Samsung device, recover lost data from Samsung, backup & restore Samsung data, fix a bricked Samsung, etc. The supported data includes messages, contacts, videos, photos, and more. All the functions can guarantee your data will not lose and is 100% secure. What’s more, the program enables you to unlock your Samsung with ease and without losing any data.
The following steps will guide you on how to use the Samsung lock screen removal app to unlock a phone with a broken screen, in other to access Samsung smart switch;
- Launch the program and connect your phone – Firstly, install and launch the software on your computer, then select “Unlock” in the primary interface. Then connect your Samsung phone to a computer with a USB cable and click “Start” button to go on.
- Choose the correct phone name and model – Skipping the new window, according to the brand of your phone, choose the correct device name and the device model for your phone. Then click on “Next”. Please ensure that you have selected the right device information for your device. Since the wrong device name and model may lead to bricking your phone or any other errors, so, please enter “confirm” and click on the “Confirm” button to reconfirm your choice.
- Enter the download mode – The process will need your device in the download mode. Follow the instructions on the program and make your device into download mode.
Power off the phone.
Press and hold volume down + home button + power button at the same time.
Press the volume up to enter download mode.
When your phone is successfully in download mode, click the “Start” button to continue.
- Download the recovery package and remove the lock screen
Now, the program will download a recovery package, which can be used to remove your lock screen. When the download process is completed, the program will begin to remove the lock screen automatically. This process will not hurt any data in your device.
Once the removal process is over, the program will tell you and you can enter your Samsung phone without any password.
Directly Restore Deleted/Lost Files from Samsung without Backup
Samsung Data Recovery is the world’s 1st data recovery & management software that allows users to get back the deleted and lost files including contacts, text messages, message attachments, photos, pictures, videos, call history, WhatsApp messages, WhatsApp attachments, audio, documents and more from any Samsung Galaxy devices. In addition, you can backup and restore your phone data with the help of this program.
- Click on “Android Data Recovery” in the primary interface after running the software, then connect your Samsung Device to the computer via its USB cable.
- Enable the USB debugging on your device so that the program can detect your device soon.
- Once your Samsung device is detected, you can choose the file types that you want to scan, then click on “Next” to ready scan your device for the selected contents.
Note: The software needs to get permission to scan deleted and lost data. If your device pops up, remember to click “Allow” of the device to make sure the request is remembered.
- After the scanning is finished, all the data-specific items will be displayed on the software’s page. The user is asked to select the desired recovered data on the page and preview it. After confirming that it is correct, click “Recover” to save the data on your computer.
Restore Data from Backup File to Samsung in A Click
It is not terrible that your Samsung phone is locked or restored to factory settings, as long as you have a backup file available.
- Click on “Android Data Backup & Restore” after launching the software.
- Now please connect your Samsung device to your computer via a USB cable.
- Skip to the next screen, select the “Device Data Restore” or “One-click Restore” mode according to your needs on the software page.
- A list of backups is displayed on the software’s page. The user needs to select the backup you need from the backup list and click “Start” to extract all the recoverable files from the selected backup.
Choose the data as you like, then click on “Restore to Device” to restore the required data from the selected backup to your Samsung device, or you can click on “Restore to PC” to save them back to your computer.
Does Samsung Smart Switch Work with Broken Screens?
If you have broken your phone beyond the point of using the touch screen to allow the Smart Switch App to connect, there may still be a way to save some of your data. The majority of smartphones today have default settings to backup data to various online ‘cloud-based services, Samsung included. Hopefully, this helps you understand Samsung smart switch is broken screen locked – how to fix it.
How can I Transfer Data From a Samsung Phone with a Broken Screen?
Samsung smart switch broken screen locked, but we can transfer data from your Samsung phone even with broken screen.
Steps to recover data from a broken Samsung phone :
- Connect your Samsung phone to your computer. Launch EaseUS Android data recovery software and connect your Samsung phone to the computer with a USB cable.
- Scan your Samsung phone to find the lost files.
- Preview and recover data from a broken Samsung phone.
In conclusion, if you’ve gone through this article thoroughly, you should now know what to do in cases of Samsung smart switch broken screen locked – how to fix this issue, that is to say how to unlock Samsung phones with a broken screen.