In this article, we will be discussing how to unlock iPhone without a passcode or face id, should you ever be unable to unlock your device with a passcode or face id due to unforeseen reasons.
There is nothing to be worried or embarrassed about, it happens to a lot of people and it can happen to you as well. But getting locked out of the iPhone is terrifying.
It is a very expensive device and the data in the device is very precious to you. So, it is better you do something immediately to bypass the passcode and enter the device.
For your convenience, we are going to be discussing the 3 best ways how to unlock iPhone without a passcode or face id, which we have listed below giving you a step by step guide to each method;
Unlock iPhone X/XR/XS without Passcode or Face Id with 4uKey
The first method we will be discussing in this article on how to unlock iPhone without a passcode or face id is with the use of 4ukey app for mac or windows PC. As an iOS device user, it will be natural for you to seek help from Apple associated apps when you are in trouble and such apps are available to help in this specific situation. One of the most reliable apps for iPhone users is iTunes. This app is fully capable of helping you in this situation but it is possible you may not be able to connect to iTunes, if that happens then you won’t be able to unlock the device.
Steps on how to unlock iPhone without passcode or face id using 4uKey;
- You need to start by installing 4uKey software on your computer and then launch it. This software is operable on both Mac and PC so you needn’t worry about it.
- Then, you have to use a data cable to connect the new locked iPhone XS to the computer.
- After that click “Start” on the main interface of the software.
- Now, the software will prompt you to download the necessary firmware for the procedure.
- You need to click on “Browse” and choose a secure location for it.
- Then click “Download” to proceed.
- After it gets downloaded, click “Unlock Now” to start unlocking the device.
So, this is how to unlock your new iPhone XS with the help of Tenorshare 4uKey. The entirety of the process is very straightforward and effective. All the files on your device will get eliminated along with the passcode that was interrupting you to enter the device. Don’t miss this amazing tool!
Unlock iPhone XS/XS Max/XR With iCloud
Let us come to one of the official procedures on how to unlock an iPhone without a passcode or face Id if you are unable to get into it. The iCloud app is very popular for its various exceptional features and advanced options. One of them is to remotely erase your iOS device in case of theft to protect your files from getting into the wrong hands.
So, how to unlock iPhone XS without a password with the iCloud app? It is very simple, the app uses the “Find My iPhone” feature to erase the device and it also eliminates the passcode that was blocking you.
Here are the steps to unlock iPhone without passcode or face Id with iCloud:
- As the iPhone is locked you won’t be able to use it, so, you will need another iOS device if available or a computer will suffice.
- Now, open that other device and go to iCloud.com.
- Now, you have to use your dedicated Apple ID and password to get into your iCloud account.
- Once you enter the account you will have to click on the “Find My iPhone” feature.
- Then, head for “Devices”, a list will be opened and you have to choose your iOS device so that it can be erased.
- Finally, you have to click on the blue icon adjacent to the name of your device and select “Erase iPhone”.
Unlock iPhone XS/XS Max/XR with iTunes
Finally, the last method we will be discussing in this article on how to unlock iPhone without a passcode or face Id is the use of iTunes. The iTunes app is also the official procedure to unlock an iPhone but if you don’t know how to unlock disabled iPhone XS then you should know that it is very simple.
You have to connect the device to the computer and then send it to recovery mode, iTunes will do the rest.
- For this procedure, you have to use the latest version of the iTunes app, if you haven’t updated it then do it now.
- Then connect your iPhone XS to your computer using a data cable.
- After the connection is established you have to send the device into the Recovery Mode.
Here’s how to get into Recovery Mode. Unfortunately, we are not really sure about the Recovery Mode sequence of the new iPhone XS but hoping that it will be the same as iPhone X.
- Switch it off.
- Then, tap Volume Up key and then again the Volume Down key. Now, keep holding the Side button until the Connect to iTunes is displayed.
After the device is in the Recovery Mode, iTunes will prompt that it has detected a device that is already in Recovery Mode.
- Then, on the following message, you have to click on “Restore”.
- iTunes will verify to factory reset your iPhone. Tap “Restore and Update” here.
This will automatically download the software and restore your device with that new software. iTunes is one of the official ways other than iCloud to unlock your locked iPhone XS and this is how you can do it!
In conclusion, having gone through this article thoroughly, you should now know how to unlock iPhone without a passcode or face Id. Therefore, should you ever be in a situation where you have to unlock your device without security you know know-how?