If you forgot the screen lock on your Samsung phone and want to know how to bypass the Samsung lock screen without losing data, you have come to the right place to get your issue rectified. As we all know, a factory reset can erase all the data including the screen lock. But if you want to keep the data, then we’ve got you covered in this article.
So over to how to bypass the Samsung lock screen without losing data? If you’re unable to find a suitable answer to this question, we will be giving you the answer, for old Samsung phones, there is a way for you to bypass the Samsung lock screen without losing data. But for newer Samsung phones, the is no way to remove screen lock without data loss at least none that we know about.
In this article we will be discussing the following methods listed below to help you know how to bypass Samsung lock screen without losing data;
Bypass Samsung Lock Screen without Losing data using PassFab Unlocker
The first method we will be discussing in this article on how to bypass Samsung lock screen without losing data is the use of PassFab Unlocker. It is the best and most effective option in this article. If you want to know how to unlock pattern lock in Samsung without losing data and ANY password effectively, your only choice is third-party software.
PassFab Android Unlocker is a remarkable tool that can be used to solve this problem with ease. Besides, it can also help you remove Google Factory Reset Protection(FRP) lock without passwords on Samsung phones.
And it is incredibly simple to use and understand. To ensure that you don’t encounter any difficulty during the process, here is a step-by-step guide on how to bypass the Samsung lock screen without losing data.
Bypass Samsung Lock Screen with Google – Find My Device
Another efficient way how to bypass the Samsung lock screen without losing data is with the help of Google’s Find My Device feature. The Find My Device feature lets you track down a lost or stolen device and also remotely perform other functions, such as erasing the device.
Before discussing how you can perform this method, you must keep in mind that you enabled the “Google – Find My Device” feature on your Samsung, signed in to a Google Account, and turned on location. Besides, you should know the Google account and password.
If your Samsung satisfies the requirements, then follow these steps to know how to bypass the Samsung lock screen:
- Before we dive in it is important to note that this method will erase all the data.
- Go to android.com/find and log in to the Google account.
- From the list of devices, locate and select the Samsung device that you need to unlock. Afterward, select “Erase Device”.
- Hit “Erase” again to confirm your command. Then, simply wait for the process to complete and you’ll be able to set up your Samsung phone as a new device without a screen lock.
Bypass Samsung Lock Screen with Samsung – Find My Mobile
The third way you can use is to Find My Mobile, only available for Samsung phones. For this method to work effectively, your Samsung device must be logged in to your Samsung account and it’s activated. What’s more, “Remote Unlock” is on.
With that said, follow the step below to understand how to unlock Samsung without a password;
- Use your web browser to go to Samsung Find My Mobile and sign in to your Samsung account using your Email and Password.
- Enter the PIN code you receive to log in Find My Mobile successfully.
- After logging in to your Samsung account, look for the “Find My Mobile” feature and tap on it to open it.
- Select the Samsung device that needs to be unlocked and select “Unlock”.
- Then click on “Unlock” again.
- You will need to enter the password to your Samsung account once again to confirm the command. After doing so, hit “Next”.
Now simply wait for the process to complete. Afterward, you can access the Samsung phone without a password.
Bypass Samsung Lock Screen with Google Account
Another effective way to remove the Samsung lock screen is by using a Google account. Before heading straight to the guide, you must note that this method is only effective for devices running Android 4.4 or earlier.
The steps below illustrate how you can bypass the Samsung lock screen using your Google Account.
- Go to the Samsung lock screen and enter an incorrect password five times.
- A message will appear on your screen as shown below. Simply tap on “Forgot Pattern”.
- You will now be asked to enter the credentials to your Google account or the backup PIN.
- If you want to bypass the Samsung lock screen with a Google account, select “Account Unlock” and enter the Email and Password to your Google account.
Factory Reset Phone to Bypass Samsung Lock Screen
The last way you can use to bypass the Samsung lock screen is to use buttons to factory reset it. But resetting the phone will definitely lose data. If you don’t mind, you can try the above steps to unlock your Samsung phone.
- put Samsung into recovery mode screen.
Galaxy S6 or S7
Galaxy S8, S9, S10/S10+
Galaxy Note10, Fold, X, Z Flip and newer
Press and hold the Volume Up, Home, and Power buttons at the same time. Then release the Power button when the screen is on. Then release the other buttons when you see the recovery mode menu.
Press and hold the Volume Up, Bixby, and Power buttons meanwhile. Then release them when the Samsung logo appears.
Press and hold the Volume Up and Side buttons at the same time. Release all the buttons when you see the Samsung logo.
- Press the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons to make a choice and use the Power button to confirm your selection.
- Choose “Wipe data/factory reset”.
- Select “Yes, Yes – delete all user data” or “Factory reset data”.
- Wait for a moment, your Samsung phone will be reset. After it, select and confirm “reboot device” to restart your device.
The above is almost all the ways how to bypass the Samsung lock screen without losing data. You can choose one according to the situation of your Samsung phones. If you don’t satisfy the requirements of the last 4 methods, then you can choose PassFab Android Unlocker. It has no requirements and can help you bypass the Samsung lock screen without ANY password.